Getting started on your book project is easy. Just send an email to:
- Your name and contact information (email and phone number)
- The name of your book project and a brief explanation
- Your questions
Or feel free to call us at 541-574-7708 if that works better for you.
Our team of proofreaders, book designers, graphic artists, eBook converters, website designers, and printers will transform your manuscript into a beautiful work of art. Authors retain full copyright, have final say over their cover design, and determine how many copies they want printed — from 25 copies to multiple thousands. Our books are printed on high quality paper stock, with scuff-free gloss or matte lamination on the cover. We can produce all types of books — fiction, nonfiction, poetry, children’s books, chapbooks.
Here’s what we do. Tell us what you need.
- Book Commentary & Critique: 4 to 6 pages of detailed analysis addressing book strengths and weaknesses with specific recommendations for improvement
- Thorough line edit: Substantive in-line editing for clarity, topic organization, consistency, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation errors, and typos
- Proofreading: In-file corrections to grammatical and punctuation errors, typos, etc.
- Assistance with back cover text
- Creation of Table of Contents or Index
Book Production Services:
- Book content design, formatting, and file production
- Photo and line art scanning and insertion into text
- Author photos for back cover or “About the Author” page
- Book cover design and file production
- ISBN (International Standard Book Numbers) assignment & registration in Books in Print
- Library of Congress registration
- Bar codes
- Competitive print bids for offset and other printing options
- Supervision of printing, binding, and delivery
- High quality Postcards of the book’s cover and ordering info for promotional use
- Listing of paperbacks and hardcover books on Amazon.com
- Book reprints
- Assisting clients create their own Amazon Individual Seller account, and listing of paperback and/or hardcover text and cover files to Amazon.com
- Conversion of manuscripts to eBook files in ePUB and MOBI formats
- Assisting clients create their own Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing account, and uploading of the ebook text and cover files to Amazon.com
In addition, we can provide:
- Transcription from audio and videotape
- Ghostwriting (nonfiction only)
- Research (any topic)
- Technical Writing (any topic)
- Press releases for your book announcements
- Book reviews and/or blurbs for your back cover written by credentialed, talented, published authors
- Writing Coach: personal attention to help develop your book idea or to assist with book organization and other writing issues. Services are available by email, phone, or in person
- Writing Therapy: healing through journal writing, one-on-one attention to address writer’s block and other book fears, frustrations and anxieties. Available via email, phone, or in person
Estimates are prepared based on the specific services you request
We charge $50 to produce a line-item estimate. That $50 will be credited back to the total cost when we begin the project. Once the estimate is accepted, no additional fees are charged unless you modify the scope of your project.
When working with DANCING MOON PRESS, authors retain all copyright ownership and project control. Our goal is to produce a book better than you thought possible, and to make the process a pleasurable one.